The Firefox awesome bar is one of the most coolest features on the browser, you don’t have to remember or bother bookmarking everything zealously anymore, Firefox remembers.
Mozilla Sync takes this a step further across multiple PCs, remembering what you browsed on your desktop PC on your netbook or laptop. This really simplifies and unifies your browsing experience.
From the web site:
It currently supports continuous synchronization of your bookmarks, browsing history, saved passwords and tabs, as well as form-field history and preferences. For example:
- Get the same results on the Smart Location Bar on each of your Firefox browsers, so you can get to your favorite sites with just a few keystrokes
- Continue what you were doing: have the ability to open any tab you have open on any of your Firefox browsers
- Keep the same list of bookmarks on all of your Firefox browsers
- If you use Personas, your currently selected Persona can be synchronized across your Firefox browsers
- Easily sign in to all your favorite sites using your saved passwords (this is especially handy on mobile phones, where it’s hard to type in complex passwords)
- Do it all securely: Weave Sync encrypts user data before uploading it to Mozilla’s servers, so that only you can access your data